How To: Make Natural looking Beach Curls
1. Dampen your hair with a spray bottle or let it semi air dry after washing it.
As you can tell, I have a lot of wave to my hair, but this works for all hair types!
2. Part your hair into four sections. They don’t have to be sectioned perfectly. Tie them off to keep them separated from each other. Spray each section lightly with hair spray.
3. Start twisting your hair in the direction you want your curl to be. I twisted mine away from my face. Keep twisting until it tightens to the point it starts to coil on its own.
4. Coil it into a tight bun and then use bobby pins to keep it in place.
5. Blow your hair until it’s dry. The longer you dry it, the tighter your will be.
6. Undo the bobby pins and take your buns out of their coil.
7. Separate your curls using your fingers and then scrunch to add some body.
8. You’re finished! Lightly spray with hair spray then you’re good to go!
I love the simplicity of this “beautiful beach curls” tutorial from ? blog. Darlene takes you through this simple process.