How to growth hair treatment
The average human hair is long half an inch per month. Hair follicle of the people are attached to the pores on the scalp. This base of the hair follicles are a lot of capillaries nourished. These are the capillaries that transport the food required to create new hair and growth of existing hair. Thus growth of the hair is long, fast or slow depending on the flow of blood age and your health. That will allow growth hair than normal, you need to have good health in order to provide nutrients and oxygen is transported to the hair follicles on the scalp better.
How to growth hair treatment such as:
1. Growth hair treatment by increase the flow of blood.
- Exercise helps to have the blood flow increases and the body will produce hormones endorphine that help to reduce your stress levels .
- Massage your scalp daily to stimulate circulation of blood to the hair follicles on the scalp. It also reduces stress and helps to strengthen hair roots.
- Bowing your head at 20-30 seconds to bowing the head to increase blood flow to the scalp. This allows nutrients and oxygen is transported in a hair better.
- Drink plenty of water.
2. Growth hair treatment by the vitamin intake.
- Vitamins C and E: Vitamin C and E is anti-oxidants. Thereby preventing the aging of cells. Vitamin C and E also improves circulation to the scalp. The recommended daily amount (RDA) of vitamin A is 5,000 IU, vitamin C, vitamin E 60 mg and 400 IU.
- Vitamin B complex: Vitamin B3 stimulates scalp circulation, vitamin B5 helps prevent hair loss and vitamin B-6 stimulates hair growth. The recommended dose per day (RDA) of vitamin B 2 (riboflavin) is 1.6 mg, RDA of vitamin B 3 (niacin) is 13-18 mg, RDA of vitamin B-5 is 4-7 mg, RDA of vitamin B 6. is 2 to 2.2 mg, RDA of vitamin B12 is 3 micrograms.
- Biotin is a B complex vitamin that can dissolve in water. Biotin helps in the formation of new hair RDA is 300 mcg of biotin, but experts suggest that biotin is approximately 1,000 – 3,000 mcg per day to benefit the hair.
- Folic acid or vitamin B-9 has contributed significantly to the growth of cells, tissues and organs, including the hair with the RDA of folic acid is 400 mcg for men and 200 mcg for women.
- Proteins such as milk, meat and soy products. Because it contains 88% protein and a protein called keratin in the hair. Many hair care products with keratin as an ingredient.
- Amino acids are important components of the protein. This amino acid is linked to the keratin.
- Magnesium to prevent it growing too slowly. RDA recommended is 3-9 mg.
3. Growth hair treatment by relaxation.
Stress is the result of poor circulation. This causes me to slow down growth. Therefore, you should be relaxed in order to avoid hampering the growth of hair.
4. Growth hair treatment by adequate sleep.
Sleep reduces stress and helps the body repair the damage by stress, sunlight and pollution.
5. Growth hair treatment by to treatment healthy hair as well.
Growth hair treatment is good essential. Because hair loss and hair split ends. If this happens, it can not be repaired. You need to trim the hair to lose them.