6 Best Brown Hair Color Shades For 2014
Who says brown hair color is boring? A look at this photo gallery of my favorite brunette shades shows the rich diversity among brown hues.
Find out what shades of brunette are popular this year in Brown Hair Color.
Olivia Wilde Brown Hair Color Shade: Dark golden brown
Actress Olivia Wilde appears spectacular with her dark golden brown tresses. She sports an exclusive ombre fade from chestnut to golden brown, with warm and comfy shades that lighten her appearance. Golden brown has been a superb color for hair just choice if you’re searching for a brighter, a lot more energetic substitute for medium brown or dark.
Vanessa Hudgens Brown Hair Color Shade: Dark brown with chocolate brown tips
We basically like actress Vanessa Hudgens’ for her attractive dark brown hair. She sports a quirky low ponytail properly secured with a segment of her hair, as well as campy darkish brown roots. We really like the yummy and delicious chocolate brown styles and ideas of her lengthy hair, along with the glazing shine of her two-tone hairstyle.
Lea Michele Brown Hair Color Shade: Mahogany brown
Glee actress and also a great singer Lea Michele appears quite stunning with her thicker mahogany brownish hair as well as edgy, angled bangs. The color of Lea’s mahogany hair is absolutely complementing for her darkish appearance together with deep brownish eyes, moreover, we like the subtle reddish overtones which offer her hair color an appealing individuality.
Sarah Hyland Brown Hair Color Shade: Medium brown
Modern Family actress Sarah Hyland appears simply awesome with her side-swept, medium brownish waves of locks. This muted, milk-chocolate hair color is very soft and affectionate, also it appears mind-blowing just like Sarah’s bold brows. Try to ask your stylist or beautician for an ash brownish base for a smoother and softer color.
Rihanna Brown Hair Color Shade: Golden brown ombre
Songstress Rihanna rocks a golden brownish ombre fade that provides her lengthy, organized curls with an impressive finishing. Consult with your beautician or hair stylist to add caramel undertones and golden highlights for additional deepness and radiant color.
Kate Beckinsale Brown Hair Color Shade: Toffee brown
Underworld superstar Kate Beckinsale rocks lengthy, tousled toffee brownish hair that cascade over her back. This warm and cozy brownish lock fits for almost all complexions, and it’s very easy to sustain. Get started with your toffee brownish streaks at cheek level to highlight your cheekbones and eyes.
Finally, those are the top six brown hair color for 2014. With the number of wonderful shades of brown to pick from,we’re definitely sure you’ve discovered the best brown hair color shades for 2014.
- low fade with long hair
- very subtle ombre hair
- hair styles with dark brown under the back and blonde highlights
- deep chocolate brown hair color
- 40 year old brunette hairstyles
- how to ombre with bangs
- long hair with low fade
- low fade round face
- mahogany curls style vollection
- mahogany curls two strand twist with eco styler gel on natural hair
- most popular hair style for woman over 60year old
- proper hair style for a 44 year old man
- sarah hyland hairstyles
- spring hair cut for thick hair
- what hair color fit my skin tone
- which hair color fits my skin tone
- how to ombre bangs
- how to cover up ombre hair
- 40 year old brunette long hair
- are deep chestnut brown and dark chocolate a similar hair color?
- Atractive 60 Yr Old Female
- attractive 60 year old woman
- attractive 60 year old women
- best hairstyles for 40 year old brunettes
- blonde highlights with dark under
- blonde ombre chin length hair
- cover up ombre hair
- dark color highlights in the spring
- hair highlights for the spring with dark hair
- highlights to do in spring for dark brown hair
- hot toffee hair colour
- who is mahoganycurls